The Fama Lucas Coffee Table is a rectangular coffee table with rounded edges and a choice of wooden or castor feet.
- Part of the new Famatab range from Fama
- Rounded edges for safety
- Lifting top to reveal ample storage
- Lifting top allows you to increase the height of the table, making it much more comfortable to read, use the computer, have a snack or dinner
- Despite their big size, all Famatab coffee tables have an easy lift mechanism for the tops
- Match your table to your Fama sofa
- View your Famatab coffee table in the fabric of your choice on their simulator
- When using the simulator UK customers must ensure they tick the fire retardant option on the fabric menu
- Due to the extensive fabric options available please contact use before ordering
- Delivered boxed
- Dimensions D 68 cm H 51.6 cm W 54 cm
Fama offers the following guarantee:
- Frame: Lifetime Guarantee
- Mecahnism and top : 2 Years Guarantee
Links & Downloads: –
Lucas Tech Spec (pdf format)
Lucas Schematic (pdf format)
Famatab virtual simulator
Made to Order in approx. 8 Weeks
||1 Man Delivery - Fragile Item
Made to Order
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.