Thoughts of home are at the heart of many Christmas preparations. There is food to buy, presents to wrap, and perhaps most importantly – a table to dress.
The dining table is at the heart of Christmas. It is where you serve the turkey roasted to perfection, where you create an immaculate dining experience and where you make lasting memories.
Many of our clients will have guests over the holidays and the dining table will need to extend to accommodate the extra place settings. Tables that have a little more width and length will make room for silverware, napkins, flowers and candles. With the right table there will be room for everyone!
There are so many dining tables available at Julia Jones that you may like to consider the following to help narrow down your choices:
- 1. How big is your dining room?
- 2. Do you need a fixed or extending table?
- 3. Do you prefer a table with legs or would you rather a pedestal base?
- 4. Which table top appeals to you? We have clear, smoked and acid etched glass, ceramic tops in many colours, and a choice of wood and veneer finishes.
- 5. How many chairs will you want at the table? Will you need extra seating for visitors?
- 6. The style of the dining set you prefer. Minimalist, chic, sturdy, robust, rustic, contemporary, elegant, we have a dining table to suit your taste; lovingly crafted and beautifully finished.
We can help you with all of these considerations. A unique dining table made to your specification will last for years and we want it to serve you and your family in the best way possible.
We offer a comprehensive service, including floor planning, order updates, we co-ordinate delivery and installation and a full furniture protection plan. We want you to relax and enjoy your dining experiences not just at Christmas, but for years to come.
Some Of Our Favourites:
This neat console table tucks away when not in use. The perfect solution when space is limited, it has two leaves that open out easily, giving you enough room to seat four for dinner.
This gorgeous round table has a choice finishes. Our particular favourite is the rolling fog glass top and the brushed steel legs. Distinctive and stylish, the two integral leaves open out to seat 6 for dinner comfortably.
This dining table offers a generous width and two extra leaves that can turn your family supper into a party for eight. We loved our white glass option with a brushed steel pedestal; it certainly had a lot of compliments and quickly found its new home.
For style and durability, our favourite has to be the new Porto Dining table. 200cm long and 100cm wide with a choice of oiled oak finishes and complimentary furniture, this table is gorgeous.