The Estuary dining chair is the perfect partner to our Estuary dining table, but also compliments other ranges of dining tables in our showroom. It gives you a supportive upright seating position with the added comfort of the seat pad.
- Dia W45 x D47 x seat height 49 cm
- 10 plain fabric colours available, the fabric has undergone a special production and washing process to give it a nice authentic, crafted and washed aspect. Please contact us for colour details
- 13 wool colours available, again please contact us for colour details
- Legs available in anthracite or brushed stainless steel
- On display in our showroom in Wool Kiezel 7 with Anthracite legs
- Also available in leather with a wide selection of colours, again please contact us for colour details
Made to Order in 6 – 8 Weeks
||Stools & Chairs
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.