The Fama Loto is a restyling of the Fama Lotus sofa, featuring a new seat design with stitching on the front of the seat cushion. The front of the seat and the footrest are also now in one piece. An adjustable headrest and 3 types of arm for extra customisability.
- Note: The image shown is from Fama’s 3D simulator as we do not currently have any imagery of this particular configuration. The piece will be available for viewing in the showroom soon.
- Also available in fabric
- 2 arm cushions included
- Electric recliner options for the outer seats (specify in the order notes if you’d like an alternative configuration such as the middle seat as a recliner, or contact us to discuss)
- Battery pack option available
- Arm width options (note that for widths other than the default 30cm arm width the overall width of the sofa will change, please contact us or refer to the schematic for the exact width)
- Dimensions W 225 x D 289 x H 98 cm
- Seat height 46 cm
- Delivered & unwrapped
The following guarantees are offered with all Fama products:
- Frame: Lifetime Guarantee
- Seat Suspension: Lifetime Guarantee
- Rest of the sofa: 2 Years Guarantee
- Mechanism: 5 Years Guarantee
- Fama will also extend the guarantee for 6 months when activated through their website.
Downloads & Links:
Made to Order in approx. 8 Weeks
||2 Man Delivery - Heavy Item
Made to Order
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.