- The Fama Arianne Love Sofa is a fun modern modular sofa designed for lounging
- A sofa designed with an active young family in mind
- The modular system allows you to combine different seat units to design your own sofa that perfectly suits your needs
- This sofa is very low with 3cm legs (higher options are available)
- Price given as a guide for 3 seats and a corner unit (3A+C) as seen in main image (excluding loose footstool) in a Series 6 fabric
- 5 back cushions + 5 lumbar cushions included
- Due to the vast number of fabric and module options please contact us before ordering
- Dimensions L 286 x W 193 x H 80 cm
- Seat height 33 cm
- Seat depth 100 cm
Fama offer a huge range of fabrics that all of their furniture can be upholstered in, to view all of the available UK Fama Fabrics click here – you are able to order physical samples of any of the fabrics
The following guarantees are offered with all Fama products:
- Frame: Lifetime Guarantee
- Seat Suspension: Lifetime Guarantee
- Rest of the sofa: 2 Years Guarantee
- Mechanism: 5 Years Guarantee
- Fama will also extend the guarantee for 6 months when activated through their website.
Downloads & Links: When using the Fama simulator please tick the fire retardant box
Made to Order in approx. 8 Weeks
||2 Man Delivery - Heavy Item
Made to Order
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.