The Herne dining chair is a contemporary dining chair with flexible design available in a huge range of wonderfully bright colours, and a selection of frames available.
- A sturdy practical chair
- Seat D covered in an easy-care high quality faux leather
- Available in 9 different colours!
- See the Herborn Dining Chair for the same seat with a contrast stitching
- High quality German engineering
- Choose from six frame styles
- Choose a polished chrome, brushed steel or matt black finish
- We also have available a matching bar stool range
Frame Types : –
- Tube 1 is a traditional four legged tubular frame
- Box 2 is a flat rectangular four legged frame
- Tube Cantilever 3 is a tubular cantilever frame with a curve at the back
- Box Cantilever 4 is a rectangular cantilever frame
- Box Cantilever M5 is a reinforced cantilever frame (quite firm)
- Box Cantilever M6 is a rectangular cantilever frame with an arch at the back
- Frames 1, 2, 3, M5 & 6 can support a weight up to 140 kg
- Frames 4 and M6 can only support weight up to 120 kg
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions D 56 cm x H 96.5 cm x W 44 cm
- View Schematic (PDF)
Delivery & Returns : –
- These chairs are made to order
- Delivered boxed for self assembly
- See our returns page for more information
Made to Order in approx. 12 Weeks
||Stools & Chairs
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.