The Herborn Bar Stool is a gas lift adjustable height stool made with high quality German engineering. Covered in an easy-care faux leather, available in a wonderful range of colours, this stool is highly customisable to suit your needs. The gas lift base is available in a choice of various shapes and styles, in a choice of brushed steel or powder coated matt black finish.
- High quality German engineering
- Seat S covered in an easy-care high quality faux leather
- Available in a choice of 9 different colours!
- Choose from a variety of adjustable frame styles
- Also available with a fixed-height frame
- We also have available a matching dining chair range
Technical Specifications : –
- Trumpet 51 has a tubular stem with a trumpet base
- Star 52 has a tubular stem with a star base
- Disc 53 has a tubular stem with a flat disk base
- Square 56 has a tubular stem with a flat square base
- Made in Germany
- Internal Seat Dimensions D 38 cm x H 27 cm x W 40 cm
- Adjustable seat height 55 – 80 cm
- View Schematic (PDF)
Delivery & Returns : –
- 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee on both the seat and the base
- These bar stools are made to order
- Delivered boxed for self assembly
- See our returns page for more information
Made to Order in approx. 12 Weeks
||Stools & Chairs
Made to Order
Delivery & Returns
|Heavy 2 Man Items eg. Sofas & Armchairs
|Heavy 2 Man Items on Clearance, e.g. Ex-Display Sofas, Tables
|Fragile Items eg. Mirros & glass lamp tables
|Stools & Chairs
|Standard Items eg. Dining Chairs, Lights, Rugs
|Light Items eg. Accessories, Bean Bags
** We can deliver to the Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, and both Northern Ireland and Ireland please contact us for an exact price.
All Standard and Light items are despatched on a next working day delivery service via the APC delivery network
Heavy and Fragile items are delivered using an experienced white glove delivery company, they will unpack and assemble your furniture in an accessible room of your choice, and remove all of the packaging.
If you order a non-custom made item online and decide that you do not want to keep the item, you may return it to us for a full refund. We request that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order if you decide that you do not like it.
If the item you order is damaged or faulty in any way then we are more than happy to replace the item for you or to issue a refund depending on the situation. We do request that you contact us via email to inform us of the damage, with pictures of the damage or fault if possible.
If you have ordered a Made to Order item of furniture (eg. Sofas or Armchairs in your chosen fabric, or custom dining chairs) then we are unable to accept returns unless the item is damaged, as the item of furniture will have been tailor made to your taste. If the item is damaged we will do everything possible to rectify the problem.